This service is for registration of a new domain name for Australian web sites that end in “.com.au”. (For example, “www.thatsmarketing.com.au”.)
This service includes:
- Domain registration
- Pre-payment of two (2) years registration in advance
- Redirection to an existing domain
- Once off setup of DNS
You may wish to also register additional domain names such as “.com”, “.net” and others should you wish to protect your name further.
- The Australian domain registration authority requires registration of a minimum of two (2) years for new domain names.
- Domain registration does not include web site hosting, web site design, email hosting, technical setup, etc, which are seperate services.
- Registering a domain name does not automatically prevent others from registering a trademark against your name.